HOW YOU CAN HELP
100% of your donations will be applied to The Mission Possible International operations and projects.
There are 3 ways you can donate:
Make checks payable to: The Mission Possible International
and mail to:
The Mission Possible International
43 Dennison St., Auburn, ME 04210
For a convenient donation plan, arrange with your bank or credit union to automatically deduct your
monthly / annual payments from your account.
VIA PAY PAL:
Just click the Donate button below
IF YOU’D LIKE TO CHOOSE A SPECIFIC PROJECT TO APPLY YOUR DONATION:
Send an e-mail indicating your wishes by clicking the “Contact Us” button.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO HELP WITH FUNDRAISING, WE HAVE SOME IDEAS:
– Donate a % of earnings from yard sales or Craig’s List sales.
– Partner with area restaurant to host a one-night fundraising event with % of evening’s take donated to the Light Christian Academy.
– Hold a “Loose Change” contest at work or at your school.
– Each week, set aside the money you would spend on 1 Happy Meal, 1 cup of latte, or another routinely purchased item until you have enough to put toward 2 or more textbooks for Project 1.
– For high school seniors needing a community service project for graduation or for college admissions, consider holding a bake-sale, car wash, or other type of event with the goal of earning enough to purchase textbooks for one subject for one grade, or to send one teacher to the Certification program.